Progress

Published April 10, 2013 by lowercase v

Since I got Gabi there was some damage to/ issues with the skin on her nose. While the main thing was to protect her nose from the sun since sunscreens would aggravate the skin. Keeping her out of the sun was also a near impossible task. I tried several ointments and lotions, including Snout Balm. What seems to have worked the best, what I’m currently using, is a beeswax ointment/ balm. It might also have helped that I removed certain food allergens  such as wheat and dairy from her diet.  From what I can tell there has been some progress in just over a year.

March 2012 April 2013

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: