This past Thursday Americans celebrated Thanksgiving. While we do not have Thanksgiving in South Africa I want to mention a few things I am thankful for.
- I’m thankful to have Gabi in my life (going on almost 3 years now!).
- I’m thankful for all the love that she gives me and the bond that she shares.
- I’m thankful that despite having issues, at almost 9 (human years) she is still a very lively girl and in reasonably good health.
- I’m thankful for the way my parents have embraced her as a ‘grandchild’.
- I’m thankful for all the human and doggy friends we have made.
- I’m thankful that we live in a house with a back yard.
I hope you all have a wonderful December and holiday season.